MADE FROM KONJAC PLANT | TOXIN FREE | VEGAN SKINCARE | COMPOSTABLE | GENTLE EXFOLIATOR | NO PACKAGING
A plant based alternative to Loofahs for washing your face & body. Collected from a Porous Root Vegetable Plant, the Konjac is crushed and moulded into a textured sponge that is gentle enough to use on your face & body daily. They remove dead skin cells, naturally stimulate blood flow, and provide a ‘polished’ feeling. They are perfect for absorbing excess oils and removing hard to reach bacteria, and makeup.
Did we mention they are pH neutral?! Meaning they can help maintain the natural pH levels of your skin and protect it from bacteria and environmental elements.
Enriched with moisturizing Red Clay or Activated Bamboo Charcoal which contains anti-oxidant properties to cleanse your skin. The large rectangle shape allows you to gently exfoliate larger areas of your body.
Size: Approx. 6 cm by 12 cm.
Naturally good for you:
- Konjac Sponge contains natural alkaline to help balance pH levels and detoxify skin
- Gentle exfoliating refines your pores, stimulates blood flow, removes dead skin cells and allows your skin to absorb nutrients and skincare better.
How to use:
- The sponge is hard when dry. Rinse and squeeze until squishy.
- Massage in circular motions on its own or pair it with a small amount of cleanser
- Rinse and hang to dry (make sure it is not sitting in water between uses)
- Use for up to 3 months & compost once finished.
Designed and Owned, with ♡, in Australia. Made responsibly in China.
Description Adapted From Go For Zero Australia