Organic Cotton Nut Milk Bag
100% ORGANIC COTTON | PLASTIC FREE | DIY MILK, CHEESE, SPROUTS & COLD BREW COFFEE
Say goodbye to milk carton waste & hello to bulk food shops! Just another way to help our environment.
The Organic Cotton Nut Milk Bag is the perfect strong & plastic free alternative to milk cartons & cheese packets. It can be used for nut & seed milk, cashew cheese, kefir, sprouting, straining juice, making cold brew coffee and more!
Zero waste tip: use leftover pulp for baking or energy balls! How cool
- Its U-shaped design makes it easy to use and clean
- Made from GOTS certified organic cotton, no risk plastic fibers landing in your food
- 30 x 30 cm
- Ultra-Fine cotton blend produces smooth, pulp-free nut milk
- Compostable & recyclable cardboard packaging
So How to use:
For nut milk:
- Soak 1 cup of Almonds for at least 12 hours in water with ½ tsp salt
- Drain soaking water and rinse almonds well. Do not re-use water
- Combine soaked almonds, water and your choice of sweeteners (vanilla, cacao powder etc.) in a blender.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes until smooth
- Strain mixture using the nut milk bag
- Pour in a glass bottle or jar & store in the fridge for up to 4 days
Check out https://goforzero.com.au/products/go-for-zero-organic-cotton-nut-milk-bag
For more DIY Instructions
Care Guide: Gentle cold machine wash & line dry only. Organic cotton material may shrink when exposed to heat.
Purchase your ingredients in the Organic Mixed produce bags for the ultimate zero waste nut milking combo
Designed and Owned, with♡, in Australia. Made responsibly in China.