Zero Waste Dish & Laundry Block 150g
7 USES IN 1 PRODUCT | CLEANS DISHES, CLOTHES, SURFACES & HANDS | STREAK-FREE FINISH | ZERO WASTE | LEMON MYRTLE & PLUM SCENT | VEGAN | GENTLE ON SKIN | BIODEGRADABLE | GREAT FOR TRAVEL
This Dish Wash Soap combines the anti-bacterial & anti-fungal benefits of Saponified Coconut Oil & Bicarb Soda with Lemon Myrtle & Kakadu Plum to provide a fresh smelling and streak-free finish.
It lasts months, and saves you from spending money on multiple products that are mixed with water and toxic filers. It's toxin-free and biodegradable formula means that it is safe for septic systems as it will break down naturally and provide nutrients to micro organisms instead of clogging pipes!!
Gentle on skin and won't dry or irritate hard-working hands thanks to its moisturizing ingredients. Check out how we use it to wash dishes and clean surfaces below. Don't worry, it won't leave a 'soapy film'.
Good for you & the planet:
- Lemon Myrtle has anti-bacterial & anti-fungalbenefits that eliminate nasty bacteria and kitchen odours.
- Bicarb Soda is a multi-tasking hero in the toxin-free cleaning world. It fights bacteria, removes tough stains and eliminates foul odours.
- Coconut Oil fights bacteria and moisturises skin, helping you avoid dried out sink hands!
Tip: Great for travelling or camping to save plastic bottle clutter. Cut the block down so you can use it in different places.
How to use:
- Just rub your brush on the dish wash block or grate approximately 1 teaspoon directly into hot water
- Stir water to dissolve the soap & create bubbles
- Wash dishes the way you would with a standard detergent
- Can also be applied directly to dishes
*Do not use in your dishwashing machine as it foams up too much.
Front Loader & Top Loader (the block gives you approx. 100 washes)
- Grate 1 teaspoon directly into the load or the compartment where you would normally place your detergent
- Can be used on both hot & cold settings
- Grate 1 teaspoon directly into a tub of warm water, wait until it melts & add your delicates to soak
Made and Owned, with ♡, in Australia